To provide authentic hospitality and timely solutions for the customer. We build top value and strong relationships with warmth, friendliness, and respect.
- Efficiency and proficiency with Stripe to give refunds and double-check customer status before responding to e-mails.
- Efficiency and proficiency with spreadsheets.
- E-mail organization and automations
- Organization and planning.
- Time management and ability to report accurate number of hours worked.
- Self-motivated follow-through, with no procrastination.
- Analytical and attention to detail.
- Accurate spelling and grammar in the friendly voice of GLA.
- Committed to the mission of GLA.
- Coachable, teachable.
- Takes critique well and makes needed adjustments.
- Emotional intelligence: Is good at diffusing tension and allaying fears through prompt, written communication during work hours.
- Willingness to learn the platforms we use (Monday, Pathwright)
1 hour per day every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday during daytime hours. Which hour to work is your choice, but it needs to be consistent from day to day.
Starting at $400/month.
About GLA Work Culture
Self-starters, kind, honest, light-hearted, creatively inclusive, artistically curious, teachable without defensiveness or blaming, committed to the mission, patient and encouraging, quick to resolve relational discord, quick to listen and slow to speak when it comes to political and doctrinal differences within the Christian faith, growing and learning is a high value, consistently respectful of all people and people groups, work and collaborate openly with integrity, enthusiasm, decisiveness, and follow-through.
- Answer questions about our online courses and how to join community groups.
- Address financial inquiries and process refunds on a regular basis.
- Maintain and update class roster spreadsheets of current students.
- Kindly direct students who are not tech savvy how to access the course and send them password reset and login information.